Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Skip Counting by 2, 5, and 10

Next week we will be practicing skip-counting by twos, fives, and tens.  We have this concept built into our morning routine and we have been practicing this all year long.  To take it up a notch, I made a "problem solving packet" in the past which was basically their worksheet questions turned into a booklet.  It was time for a revamp...

We work hard on our problem solving skills.  Combine this with skip-counting and technology and we get my Number Pattern Stations.  Check it out by clicking the picture.



 

Here's some great online games I found too.  I was going to put them in QR codes, but when scanned with the iPad it doesn't work because they require flash.  I plan on having these opened on my desktop computers for students to use.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment